- Diploma Overview Find out more about the structure of a diploma and learner outcomes.
- Diploma lines of learning Diplomas combine the best of academic and vocational skills to fast-track students into the working world. View the subjects on offer.
- Additional and Specialist Learning (ASL) ASL enables learners to choose from a range of employer endorsed study options for specialised or complementary learning.
- Generic Learning Functional Skills, Projects and Work Experience allow learners develop skills and knowledge for learning, employment and personal development.
- Assessment All Diplomas have internal and external assessment , fully supported through moderation and verification.
- Welsh Baccalaureate Principal Learning From September 2010, AQA-City & Guilds is offering Principal Learning at Levels 1, 2 and 3 in Hair and Beauty Studies and Society, Health and Development.