Creative and Media
An interdisciplinary approach is central to the Creative and Media Diploma. Learners will be able to choose from at least 2-3 subject areas for the overall course enabling them to bring their ideas to life through making, doing and performing. The Creative and Media Diploma focuses on creative business and enterprise and firmly places creative work within a businesss context.
- Art and Design - 2D and 3D Art, Craft, Graphic design, Product design, Fashion, Textiles, Footwear, Photo imaging
- Performing Arts - Dance, Drama, Music
- Media - Film, Television, Radio and audio, Interactive media, Animation, Computer games
- Creative writing, Advertising, Publishing and printing
Our Principal Learning specifications have been put together into four main themes giving you clear and well structured teaching methods:
- Creativity in context
- Thinking and working creatively
- Principles, processes and practices
- Creative businesses and enterprise
Tips: You will have the ability to co-teach levels 1 and 2 with the option to decide on the level to enter students at after teaching has started.