The new Diplomas can be difficult to understand. AQA - City & Guilds are aiming to help students, teachers, schools, colleges and consortia get up to speed with all the developments.
- Video support These three videos provide all the information you need to help you on your journey and beyond.
- Teaching Resource Zone Benefit from our free of charge Diploma Teaching Resource Zone available from September 2009.
- Case Studies Find out what others have to say about their Diploma journey including teaching practitioners and learners from different lines of learning.
- Diploma Student Handbooks AQA-City & Guilds has developed an innovative way for your students to track their achievements while studying the Principal Learning component of the Diploma.
- FAQs What is a Diploma? What is a sector skills council? Get the answers to your Diploma questions. Read our FAQs
- Diploma Talk Access past editions of our new e-newsletter, Diploma Talk. Our old Diploma Monthly Updates are also archived here.
- Diploma Talk SmartScreen Forum Access our free of charge online forums to ask questions about the Diploma, discuss issues and get support materials
- Articles, papers and news Keep informed about the Diploma debate. Read the latest industry news here.
- AQA and City & Guilds alternative qualifications to Diploma Principal Learning For the latest up to date information on alternative qualifications, please refer directly to the AQA and/or City & Guilds websites.